Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gay Cruising At Disney World




few years ago I bought a figure of St. Nicholas that caught my attention when I saw it. Then I tried to investigate that question and that was how I found the story of Santa's rodillas.La version original is in English you can read here. With the help of Google translator I have made a corrected translation you can read here.
is a story that had never heard, but I think a beautiful story to Christianize the figure of Santa Claus and to see people including children that the true meaning of Christmas is the birth of Baby Jesus.
I have used it to evangelize when someone can see detail in the table in the room of our apartment and asked why San Nicolas is kneeling. I also put a pin on my blouse with the same image and using the opportunity that somebody was looking to explain that it was. This year I did not succeed, I lost!, What a pity, but I will keep searching.
As you see I try not to lose opportunity to make known Jesus Christ and I avail myself of almost everything that gets in my way.
I can suggest to parents to introduce the Magi, ask the children how to play "who were the first who visited the infant Jesus?, Pastors, of course. Then who arrived? the Magi. If you consider it appropriate to introduce the history or story of St. Nicholas on his knees.
Remember the Christmas we celebrate liturgically for 16 days has passed only one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment