Sunday, January 2, 2011

Exploitation Of Male Prostitutes

The first entry of 2011

My husband, Henry
Here I am again sitting at the keyboard, would resume my posts as some ideas repeatedly poked in my mind since I woke up, and it was raining here in this city, in the midst of drought. I consider it a birthday gift, today is my birthday and I love the rain and rainy days.
has begun a new year, I'm still thinking about Christmas, not completed yet!, Has been very different. This year is behind all this rushing gift shopping, movie premieres, the hallacas, everything has been very slow has not been anything like that. He had a schedule and everything was different, something we say, Lord thy will be done.!
Henry's convalescence, my husband made me to see Christmas from another point of view, do not deny that there were times I thought, "We will not hallacas, but I do buy it now" where? "When?. No I bought the gift exchange! Everything I look at it from another angle because each time the "Martha" came to light, from the bottom of my heart thinking every day took more and more strength. I talked to my students to prepare for Christmas and one day I spoke of the works of mercy as one of the acts that Jesus taught. I looked at my husband when he was hospitalized, and I said "Christ is ill, offer this concern, these bad nights, it offers everything, this is an opportunity to be together, as promised for almost 25 years, health and the disease. "
In those days came the friends of years, friends who have supported us in this city, but due to circumstances we could not see us, but there they were holding out his hand. I reviewed one by one the works of mercy, and asked God for strength to perform again and again whenever He gave me the opportunity to grow in virtue.
Being back home and I can only tell not missed anything in the celebration of our Christmas Eve, the most beautiful gift we could receive was more lowly people of our building, the janitors, who sent us the hallacas made by themselves and other neighbors with their gifts completed family menu that day. In each of them saw the face of the Child Jesus who was present at home.
was a tough year of changes for the family, this year seems to be uphill in the country, college students with children uncertainties are increased, it costs up to my fight against syncretism and relativism in which they develop their children, I just hope that the witness can see us his parents, is the seed sown and emerging when they actually have an encounter with Jesus Christ.
In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment