Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bloons Iphone Pack 3 18

The


Tomada de la web
Leyendo la entrada de hoy del Padre Javier , siento que debo escribir sobre  lo sucedido durante mi viaje. No nombraré las ciudades, los que me conocen sabran identificarlas.

Llegando a la primera parada, I was called aside by my full name for security personnel there. Assumed that, as planned, one of my bags had to be opened in my presence and requisitioned. I went with the person until the required place and opened the bag very patiently explaining the content. You know that our dear "tequeños Venezuelans" through a scanner Finger cots are seen as drugs and our "semi-hard cheese Ranger" looks like a brown sugar is not that drug, as well, always run the risk being called by the contents of my bags and this time I saved.

He spoke to me very politely and I gave up and told him anecdotes the same reason on other trips. After the review I gave explanations of why they did it. Quite naturally I told her that 'we must thank God that never happened A SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THIS PLACE. "
Mr stopped, looked at me and said, "You are right, madam, we must give thanks to God."

Then note that the presence of God in our conversation was not something common for him. I asked him to accompany me to the waiting room because he had lost the group I was traveling and had to make a connection. He did, we said goodbye, and I with my mother's condition gave him the blessing which thanks.
Venezuelan Tequegnos

reach my destination When the situation was different, I was invited to take luggage that was not my property, by indicating that it was against my principles I was a Catholic, who would not accept such a proposition, and by not accepting the help that I meant I said, "No thanks, I can do it alone, thank God." These people answered me: NO GOAL TO GOD IN YOUR DEBT. I left the place as soon as possible. If it was a trap to catch thieves, for lost time with me. It was unpleasant, but "who has God lacks nothing"

Finally the surprise when you open the suitcases at home, requisión suitcase, had been reopened, as forecast always placed these locks that can open the airport security. As the tequeños had been opened at all, one of the cans pirulino (baskets filled with chocolate), uncovered (with all the full content) and cheese halved Plains to review its internal content.


After this whole ordeal to fulfill the wishes of my family and that we bring so much love from Venezuela, I have no more to say that if God is present in every one of our actions and not lose opportunity to bring his message and his Word to those who are away or who have forgotten in a corner, while you carry it with you wherever you go, your serenity, strength and principles you allow you to make you have to do to bring a message of peace, solidarity, generosity, tolerance and love wherever you go.

excuse the lack of accents, but do not write on my computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment