Friday, March 4, 2011

Sean Cody Is Using Drm

During Lent the children's achievements

The teacher and my daughter (tooth in hand)
This time I dedicate this post to my daughter, Chela , today made its first collection, an event for a dental student. Or tell them about the preparations that must be performed to reach the practice. I do not know how to be in other countries but here in a public university where you pray to heaven to get the patients you treat, it is an endurance test. Some peers as my daughter tells me they are about to leave. It is not easy as I am watching, and this stress is transmitted to the whole family. This week I had the transportation of a pediatric patient, after completing my work at work we launched into the ways of our city that are a test of endurance and skill not to dodge the other drivers but to no drop in HOLES who settled forever on our roads. From north to south of the city in time "peak", this amounted to having some lunch in the car if the trip was made very long. Then south to north with a passenger-patient through college, waiting at a midpoint and then back north to pick up my daughter and her patient and take it south of the city where he lives. While doing these tours one thought about the question: What do you spend your free time? I believe if told to help my daughter to finish their studies. After nearly 4 hours in a car.
The ideal for a lefty, a left-handed wizard

thought to go to college the children do not need more than me, that was wrong!! We must be very aware of what they see and live there, and encourage them to be people, not to dehumanize, to teach others to see Jesus speaking of the teacher who discourages that humiliates, and the teacher treats them as a parent, one who delivers all his knowledge to the student, in the patient in good spirits, polite, humble but is capable of sharing a meal with students. Finally many facts that can make them see that God is present also in the University.

So happy we are that the patient, my daughter and her parents have made us the first extraction. I could not finish this post without mentioning my son Henry, "my GEEK." He did everything in their power so that he could continue panting from my PC to the blog, but it is intermittent, something out of their hands. We continue to pray for our country, something as simple as this, little by little we are accustomed.
God help us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment