Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dolly Parton's Bare Boobs

not always do what God likes

This time publish the theme this week in the Religious Education of Preschool Children. After two weeks without classes, we resumed our Lent.

1. We begin with the Prayer which was dedicated to children and parents in Japan, we lit three candles on the tray of the "desert of Jesus" and identified it, they remembered that Jesus had gone to the desert to talk to his Dad, who is God. As is me said. I was surprised by his memory.


2. Then I started to talk about all the good things God has given us, but sometimes we choose to do evil with ellas.Todas these ideas were taken from Growing with Jesus 2 .

3. I use puppets to tell the story they are proposing, always adapting to the reality of children, classroom teacher here helps me a little by highlighting problems of companionship of the room. This time I employed the puppets that my daughter used in a Faculty practice in (dental).

Barbara and Beatriz
The kids loved it, they were new characters, they knew others who also have used. Do not know why but I love the contrast of voices, sometimes I go out with her throat torn to go room to room performing the role of puppets. Always end up changing the story, or adding something that blows me someone does the Holy Spirit?, Is my guardian angel?. Kids have fun, and I, or say, until it sticks no adulto por allí, nos divertimos mucho.

4. Luego pasamos a la actividad que consistió en colorear un dibujo que propone el lugar Creciendo con Jesús, este año hicimos el que corresponde a Creciendo con Jesús 3 puedes bajarlo directamente a través del enlace que te coloco. Al dibujo yo le modifico el título para que los niños lo coloreen. Siempre explicamos de que trata  y con los niños del tercer nivel lo leemos poco a poco, pues  a estas alturas del año escolar  lo pueden leer.


5. Colocan su nombre al final de la hoja y cuando terminan les coloco un sello de goma. Esto les encanta pues también me piden un sello en su manito.

Espero les sea de utilidad, sobre todo a aquellos que visitan este blog buscando actividades educativas, ya que me he dado cuenta por las estadísticas que son las entradas mas visitadas.
Todo para Gloria de Dios.

0 comments:

Post a Comment