Thursday, March 3, 2011

Difference Between Bengali And Pakistani Weddings

Liturgy II

© Charles Shipman
I have followed with great enthusiasm in recent weeks a blog that I have clarified many doubts. I refer to the Blog of Father Javier Sanchez Martinez: Eucharistic Heart of Jesus. The Tabernacle . I was greeted with a welcome that made me smile that day were several of us who continue to join the Blog, which has allowed me to feel member of a virtual church community. Is it is is one of the new ways of being church? Time will tell, it says the Father Javier "I recognize that I am satisfied with the work though formative work on the network even consider some one "entertainment", a "waste of time" and crush me a little. "

I would like them to go to that blog and read terms I Small Details and II should read the comments as they are a catechesis, there we clarify certain liturgical norms that many of us overlook. For example:

1. Should I kneel after Communion?
2. Holding hands Our Father, is that correct?.
3. I get up when they carry the chalice with the consecrated hosts to the tabernacle?
4. We say: Thanks God or give thanks to the Lord?
5. Sir, I am not worthy (a )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. .....¿ Brothers to pray I stand or continue sitting?

and many other details which unfortunately is unknown.
If we know the liturgy and worship it, the love that we share as Assembly give our loving Father, why not do it with the solemnity it deserves the owner of our lives.?
In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment