Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Diagram Of How To Wax Brazilian Area

Holy Thursday Prayer

© mariauxivi.blogspot.com
I wanted to offer people that I read from this blog, a prayer very special for Holy Thursday. My older sister has asked me to post it on the blog, I announced over a network in 2009. My younger sister says that something is missing, so we've been using family members in different countries to try to rebuild it exactly. The will place now, but when you get a fix I will and I will indicate in the comments. Then the note as it posted like 2 years ago.

In my memory is a special Easter lived around 9-10 years old in Bogotá, Colombia, where he had gone to spend the school holidays these days with my two sisters and my mom. Visited my grandmother, Doña Heliodora grandchildren who called Mama Lola. I'm Colombian-Venezuelan father daughter Colombian Venezuelan mother.

At that time I remember being in a church where we attended walk from the mansion of Mama Lola, where uncles and cousins \u200b\u200blived, walked along the side of the sun to allow it to warm us, it was always much cold.
The church was dark, with a peculiar smell, I'd say mix of incense, humidity, wood and paraffin, pleasant to my senses, smell of "Ghost", no I remember kneeling to pray or attend a specific conclusion, I was distracted by the continuous sound of the door jamb the church that sounded every time someone entered or left and had to cross a wooden frame, where some faced. I could see the air that remained inside the church through the rays of light coming through the windows, were at the top and had to throw my head back to watch.

Maybe I was more aware of my debut on that day. I remember a gray skirt of thick felt, with a beautiful buckle on the side of the waist and an embroidered white blouse with long sleeves to protect from the cold. We dressed in half mourning. That day was the premiere, do not remember much if we used a veil or mantilla, was that we had a beautiful blankets, which I still have the product of a trip abroad of my dad.

In this Holy Week, Maundy Thursday, Mama Lola we called my sister and me and requested that a prayer that we will copy was issued. Since then I keep in my purse that sentence, not the original piece of paper, not to where it was to stop, but in a yellow paper written with an Olivetti typewriter, which at some point in my adolescence transcribed. If Mama Lola would have lived more than 130 years so I think this prayer of the tradition is over 200 years.
Here's Prayer: Prayer

Holy Thursday

Arise Holy Thursday, Holy Thursday morning, Jesus called his disciples and tells them this way: "Which of you will die for me tomorrow? Each other they looked, no answer given. San Juan Bautista replied that preaches on the mountain, a strange death is waiting for you Lord. The next day was Friday sentenced Pilate, take him to Mount Calvary is uninhabited mountain, a rope to his throat over a hundred knots was a crown of thorns pierced her brain. Madonna spent here sad and heartbroken to know duty fell ground unconscious. Veronicas Three left with clean cloths to wipe the face of Our Lord Jesus Christ, one in Bethlehem, one in Jaén and another in the Holy House in Jerusalem.

Whoever hears it and not learn, who knows, not the states, the Final Judgement Day will know what this sentence contains. Whoever recites this prayer every Thursday of the Year will find the gates of heaven open and closed hell.

my parents' wedding. The second lady on the side of my dad's Mama Lola.


0 comments:

Post a Comment