Friday, April 15, 2011

Redish Mucas Before Period

The Via Crucis School Preparing

With my 4 th grade students did a Via Crucis in the central courtyard of the school. The Via Crucis dramatize it with the help of costumes.
© mariauxivi.blogspot.com

Let me be clear that the idea was not to present a play, the intention is to unite the whole school in an act of Lent own piety. This year despite not give them the catechism to children was easy to mount.
© mariauxivi.blogspot.com

My challenge was to sensitize to the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, I repeated several times that it was a skit we were going to pray together for all our needs. Minutes before meeting in the living room and I made a silent prayer to God the Father offered our Via Crucis. I do not remember that I said, at one point during the prayer I opened my eyes, most were in a praying attitude, one that another was looking at me to hear my voice cracked, are children and many are curious.
© mariauxivi.blogspot.com
© mariauxivi.blogspot.com

Via Crucis was a beautiful, well I lived and fellow teachers commented on it . Students in grade 5 as social work also participated. At each station we conducted a reflection was read by a teacher, like prayers.

© mariauxivi.blogspot.com

the end of the morning in class when they I asked the children to write in his notebook a prayer of thanks to Jesus for delivery. With this prayer, to read some of them I realized that some children at that time included the sacrifice made by Jesus on the Cross.

Note: I am infinitely grateful if you do not copy the photos.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Spirit Santo.Amén

0 comments:

Post a Comment