Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pokemon Yellow On Gpsphone

Liturgy III. An invitation from the heart

© Charles Shipman
Since only a few weeks ago I became a follower and sometimes speaking with a comment in a blog that has stolen part of my heart. What I read there has allowed me to express my conviction firmenza and love for Jesus Christ. I understand many things and others see them with a meaning that fills my soul with beautiful feelings are then passed to my mind and stay in my heart.

not only the author of the blog with the patience of Job, make an entry every day, of course is scheduled for some time, convey a lesson, then the people who provide a commentary is enriched so that it is sometimes a feast for me to such beauty.

The Blog of which I speak is Sacred Heart of Christ: The Tabernacle authored by Father Javier Sanchez Martinez. Is a priest who devotes her time to evangelize through the media, and has proposed to give a Christ on the Internet.

This priest takes part of your time to read each of the comments of the church community who wanted to create and take the time to answer each one, I suppose it will until we reach a certain number, but they have to steal hours rest. Very few priests who have this available to meet everyone who is coming, including some to send a mail with personal concerns, or any matter of spiritual direction, as he himself has commented.

I've been accompanied, guided and supported by all, we all pray for todos.Alguno another has gone through this Blog and also left a greeting.

My intention with this post goes directly to all my brothers trainees, because that is what I asked Father Xavier, invite them to go through your blog and enrich your love for Christ with all they can get there on theology, liturgy and spirituality .

If you have time to read training at this time I invite you to leeas Chrism Mass on where in three innings know a little of its meaning.

We are also invited to attend Chrism Mass in the Archdiocese of Valencia and to observe visually all that we read about the liturgy and the feast.

rather die, to separate from you.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment